Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
OATH_12ga_expanding_D6A1893web-660x660.jpg

Thats a machined brass case.

reported expansion of 2.5"

Looks like it will require a rifled barrel though.

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/01/14/oath-expanding-fragmenting-slugs/

Reactions: DoglegArms

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Both may be fired from a smooth bore with roughly two inch dispersion at 25 yards, but rifled shotguns are ideal for best accuracy. The lighter projectile has been tested to yield groups under 2 inches at 100 yards with Remington 870 Deer Gun. Precise machining and jacket-less monolithic construction have their pluses. - See more at: http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/01/14/oath-expanding-fragmenting-slugs/#sthash.46g8yAcs.dpuf
They are smoking crack if they think that will stabilize out of a smooth bore

Reactions: Laufen

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
That looks like the answer to a problem that does not exist. I have never been holding a 12 ga and wondered maybe I don't have enough expansion in my round.

Reactions: DoglegArms

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I thought it was just for hunting weapons, not carry weapons like 45 acp?
Nope. The firearm makes no difference. They are legal in the home, or if you are engaged in, or traveling to a place to go hunting or to a range. You may not deviate from the most direct route though. There also isn't any CCW for the common man. Cops, the mafia and friends of the governor/mafia are the only ones that get carry permits. It's a "may issue" state, which means..go fuck yourself plebian.

Reactions: Waterguy

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
Nope. The firearm makes no difference. They are legal in the home, or if you are engaged in, or traveling to a place to go hunting or to a range. You may not deviate from the most direct route though. There also isn't any CCW for the common man. Cops, the mafia and friends of the governor/mafia are the only ones that get carry permits. It's a "may issue" state, which means..go fuck yourself plebian.

Don't know that I would take a chance. Sounds like such a wonderful place....

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Don't know that I would take a chance. Sounds like such a wonderful place....
I was actually arrested in NJ and charged with illegal possession of hp ammo (about 750 rounds), so I'm intimately familiar with the law. I was falsely charged as I could prove that I was in fact on my way to hunt legally, but the law is so convoluted the cops just arrested and charged me rather than try to figure out the law. All charges were dropped with apologies from the state, but I lost sleep for 3 months wondering if I'd go to prison and be a felon all while innocent, and I also lost my $3500 I spent on my attorney to defend my innocence.

What a wonderful place.

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
I was actually arrested in NJ and charged with illegal possession of hp ammo (about 750 rounds), so I'm intimately familiar with the law. I was falsely charged as I could prove that I was in fact on my way to hunt legally, but the law is so convoluted the cops just arrested and charged me rather than try to figure out the law. All charges were dropped with apologies from the state, but I lost sleep for 3 months wondering if I'd go to prison and be a felon all while innocent, and I also lost my $3500 I spent on my attorney to defend my innocence.

What a wonderful place.

Man that is aweful. I would not step foot in that state for love or money. I feel the same about the northeast and California. No thanks

Reactions: Laufen