Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I’m literally in the same position, had a bigwig call me earlier to ask if I would talk about my success selling this year on a conference call tomorrow morning. I’m tired of the corporate garbage. Yes, of course I’ll do it. But my soul is gone
I get offered decently high level salary positions and also expansion buy-in offers 2-3 times a year and always turn them down.
“Hey we like what you did here, you want to really expand? How about multiple locations across the south. Here’s $3m or $5m, or more, let’s grow at a much faster rate”
“Let’s”
Ha! motherfucker what are you putting up? Just money?
No, fuck off, I’m good, interest rates at banks or credit unions are only 5% not 50%.
They‘re all scavengers and opportunists that claim to show you a better option while stealing ideas and your efforts. Fuck that.
Discipline and dignity is much more rewarding

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yeah guys, this is a 3-6 month thing to make some quick cash and take advantage of the no strings attached situation I'm in.

Not looking for a place to live, just ideas.
Go to Seattle. have fun. Bang lots of wayward sluts that will do just about anything. Eat excellent food. Enjoy the scenery.
Go to Vancouver once a month and do the same and shop if you need clothes. Much better options for clothing than Seattle and much cheaper.
Adventure is not the same when you’re old like me or others here, so do it now while you’re younger.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah guys, this is a 3-6 month thing to make some quick cash and take advantage of the no strings attached situation I'm in.

Not looking for a place to live, just ideas.

Gonna throw this out there. The women in the upper northwest are above average on all criteria. But good luck getting one to come down to the southeast.