Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Harder to tell avatars at a glance with all these Santa hats
Glad we don't have to mask up too

Then I would have to read names
I'm thinking this applies across the board, .gov and contractors.

Good. They didn't know what to do with me when I turned in my proof of vax paperwork with the box checked that says "I don't have any shots"

He looked at me like a deer in headlights and said, "Uhhhhhhhhhh.....read this and understand it." *points to box I already checked*

"I understand that failure to provide proof can subject me to disciplinary action up to and including termination."

Yeah I didn't get along this far in life without reading

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I'm thinking this applies across the board, .gov and contractors.

Good. They didn't know what to do with me when I turned in my proof of vax paperwork with the box checked that says "I don't have any shots"

He looked at me like a deer in headlights and said, "Uhhhhhhhhhh.....read this and understand it." *points to box I already checked*

"I understand that failure to provide proof can subject me to disciplinary action up to and including termination."

Yeah I didn't get along this far in life without reading

But, but, but, ... yer putin us all at risk! :pound:

Even tho i work a mile away from you. Or across 247. Or at home. Depending on the day.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
But, but, but, ... yer putin us all at risk! :pound:

Even tho i work a mile away from you. Or across 247. Or at home. Depending on the day.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but being around the same group of people everyday has never been the big risk... going to Kroger and milling around with 200 various strangers is.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Not out of the woods yet. I told my wife if she's forced to take it, I'll take it with her. There's a chance her employer is still going to require it but I sure as hell hope they don't.

Haven't heard boo out of my employer. We're already hurting for employees so fingers crossed over here as well. I really don't want to have to make that decision one way or the other - keeping in mind I got two boys going off to college next year...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Haven't heard boo out of my employer. We're already hurting for employees so fingers crossed over here as well. I really don't want to have to make that decision one way or the other - keeping in mind I got two boys going off to college next year...

They're trying to put a hurting on businesses with 100ish employees. They want to fine them $14K for each "violation" but if you lose 30 out of 100 employees then what?

Like my friend's wife is quitting and she works at a pediatric clinic. The clinic is losing 30 employees Monday I think. They have more than one office so they MIGHT have 100 but I don't think they do.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I had hit "love" bc of your first sentence but I changed it to like for the rest lol

I hope you don't have to make a decision either, I hope we get to notch this as a win for all of us.