Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
A shop owner today told me Uncle Joey's executive order/ ban on all things Russian is garbage and hasn't taken full effect yet anyway. Basically shops that have stuff coming and still have active agreements can still get things in.
That’s not completely true.

whatever form 6 imports papers they filed for the next (and last) order will be fulfilled like whatever they filled out at least 6 weeks ago at a minimum. Goes into effect sept 1. Takes 5-6 weeks to approve a form 6. Do the math

no more new orders
From anyone

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Don’t worry @preppingjedi
Probably will actually turn out better that you spent 2.5 years looking at one WASR at your LGS and never committed to buy

I can only imagine how long you would have stared at a box 7.62x39 and wondered if it’s worth it to feed said WASR

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
So as you commie loving hardcore degenerates scour the internet please let me know if you see 12 gauge slugs around an ounce in weight and at least 1500 fps on sale. Sadly there was some confusion in my last order and all the cases were buck, but the company realized thier own mistake and added a nice discount if I would keep all of it. So it's both good and bad, have no fear I intend to only use the slugs in foreign or obscure weapons.

Slugs are so expensive.
That’s not completely true.

whatever form 6 imports papers they filled for the next (and last) order will be fulfilled like whatever they filled out at least 6 weeks ago at a minimum. Goes into effect sept 1. Takes 5-6 weeks to approve a form 6. Do the math

no more new orders
From anyone

He didn't explain it that well I guess. :noidea:
View attachment 133774
This is global ordinance.

Where?
Don’t worry @preppingjedi
Probably will actually turn out better that you spent 2.5 years looking at one WASR at your LGS and never committed to buy

I can only imagine how long you would have stared at a box 7.62x39 and wondered if it’s worth it to feed said WASR

Hard to 'carelessly' spend money when I haven't worked since last Dec. o_o