Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’m proud of you for going fast enough for that too be an option

View attachment 128851

I actually made a U-turn on a side road and the ass end came around a bit on me. Completely unintentional. Witnessed by Warner Robins' finest. He said, "Ya know, I could have you taken to jail for reckless driving."

"Yes sir. I promise it was unintentional."

He said well I'm not taking you to jail but we're gonna talk for a bit. Then he asked me a bunch of questions about my car and told me to calm down when I drive and keep it between the lines.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I love Aldi, but their spam is oversalted.
25% less sodium Spam is Awesome!!!
5 of us polished off 2 cans fried for breakfast yesterday. Crisps up like bacon and good even cold.

We have spam here regularly... i like canned meat, but that luncheon meat has horrible reviews online.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Well you now forever have my address ;) well at least until after the 4th when I move back to Brunswick
If you decide to get into the honey business with your dad (which you have potential with) I may throw in a lot more than some fucking mags.
I‘m trying to buy some land now just north of the GA/NC border that‘s mostly black locust.
Really looking forward to it. Has massive potential since I don’t know of anyone here that mass produces this honey, all imported and it averages about $10/lb. Local should bring a little more than that.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If you decide to get into the honey business with your dad (which you have potential with) I may throw in a lot more than some fucking mags.
I‘m trying to buy some land now just north of the GA/NC border that‘s mostly black locust.
Really looking forward to it. Has massive potential since I don’t know of anyone here that mass produces this honey, all imported and it averages about $10/lb. Local should bring a little more than that.
I’ve helped I’m from time to time. Sold a good bit here. Not sure if he still does but he use to sell the bees, frames, and nukes to people all over GA.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I’ve helped I’m from time to time. Sold a good bit here. Not sure if he still does but he use to sell the bees, frames, and nukes to people all over GA.
Nucs! (I’m learning)
I will be old enough to get into this full time in a few years maybe 5-10years.
It’s a good honest business. I think it even predates prostitution

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@oio if you have never done it before, shoot me a PM with anytbing you want to know. I know a very fair amount on it. Have a book I highly recommend as well for beginners. The hardest part is the first year. After that, they self sustain very well and you don’t have to check up on the like you do at the start which is every day or two

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Nucs! (I’m learning)
I will be old enough to get into this full time in a few years maybe 5-10years.
It’s a good honest business. I think it even predates prostitution
Dad has so much spare stuff he makes his own frames now. And has si much wax, he uses it for the frames instead if buying the plastic ones that theme the bees start