Howard Law

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Give it up. I'll be that old hat right now. Look forward.
I’ve been doing a lot better for real man. Took care of my spiritual, mental, and physical health. Got two daughters and a wife. Steadily employed same job for 6 years. Great friends. I’m good. I just blow money still lol

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.

Just making sure...............

"Bibb County patrol car hits pedestrian already on road from fatal hit and run incident"

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The army can do that to a MFer
People don’t realize what going on deployment, come home for a year, go on deployment, come home a year will do you a MFer.

straight up make double if not triple what you make in the states, tax free, and have no easy way to spend it. Come home with 45-50k in your account stacked

almost get killed multiple times, see people with dreams vaporized life over shit changed in a second

come home spend all 45k because you shouldn’t be alive and don’t trust the money to last longer than you , haven’t eaten well, been happy, drank, enjoyed luxury in a year

go broke in 6 months

wait like a crack head for deployment to come in 6 months

go overseas, suffer and save 45-50k

come home blow it all go broke

rinse and repeat
No amount of money is worth what you describe. Money is just a temporary salve to our needs and expectations. You need to be content with what you do