FFL/Range Review

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Ok, I've done a range review on Quickshot Atlanta before but this is just a quick hitter and has nothing to do with facilities.

I called yesterday afternoon after my delivery confirmation on the CZ was emailed to me. I talked to a guy and he said the pistol was received and I could pick it up anytime. Last night I had running group, so I knew I wouldn't make it before probably 7:30 (they close at 8). I called at 6pm to verify that I could still pick it up, and the guy said "sure, just get here by 7:30 and you're good to go).

I raced over there after running my ass off in the rain and made it by 7:28. Inkdaddy (from TOS) was manning the counter alone, and really busy. I told him I was there to pick up a gun, but he said there was no way with the crowd, and the fact that he was all alone and couldn't leave the counter. Fair enough, that's policy and just plain smart. He said he probably wouldn't have time to do the transfer....heart sunk..damn. I told him I talked to a guy that said it would be ok if I made it before 7:30. He said, ok, just wait a bit.

10 minutes later he had me filling out paperwork, and we were bs'ing about Southeast Trader. I encouraged him to check it out and he said he would.

8pm, and I'm all done and he cut the transfer fee in half for me.

A+ again Quickshot.

Last edited:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
One of these days I'm going to get down there and shoot the full auto 10mm MP5.

What do they charge for transfers?

Reactions: Richard P. Musgrove