AD: shotgun dropped? (UPDATED)

GA Firing Line

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
Updated: I just spoke to him, he is in a lota pain, I guess it was more serious then what his brother is saying... but he will be ok.

The gun was a brand new Beretta, he is saying the safety was one, no one was around, it fell & bang....

image.jpeg

Let me start with I still have only heard bits and pieces of the story.

Soooooooo supposedly a buddy of mine was hunting yesterday afternoon / evening and the shotgun slipped off the buggy he was on and... he took a round of bird shot in the ass.

I guess mostly superficial wounds but 1-2 pellets went into his back barely missing his lung, so he is in ICU still for monitoring.

Last edited:

BackWoods

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Temple
Zip code
What kind of shotty? Was the safety on? I would've unloaded it when I was "mobile". Could look like he was hunting from a vehicle to the DNR, which is no Bueno.....keep us updated on what exactly happened. Hope he pulls through ok

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
Without a pretty elaborate contraption, I'm not sure how a person would shoot themselves in the ass. Especially with a long gun- was he alone or his he protecting a friend that shot him?

He is fine, I just think they were jerkin around...it was a accident for sure.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
What kind of shotty? Was the safety on? I would've unloaded it when I was "mobile". Could look like he was hunting from a vehicle to the DNR, which is no Bueno.....keep us updated on what exactly happened. Hope he pulls through ok

Not sure yet but he is saying it feel off the buggy and fired.... He will be out today, I'll find our more.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
That bird shot appears to have pretty serious penetration.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery- and if it was a defective shotgun, hopefully he gets a sizeable chunk of Beretta if they made a mistake in that design.

He is Jewish, they are born attorney's....

Reactions: Jake

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I'm glad he's out and ok. Let us know if you find out any more to the story