Mac11FA

Petrolsexual
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I do not disagree with anything you said. However, Mr. Musk does not appear to be the best choice to run a company. I darn sure don't know the guy, just what I see reported (by the biased) media. And his company fired poor @Mac11FA so there's that :)
Naw, I kinda did that to myself. It ended up being good PR for Tesla, SET and it got me my current position so no poor me.

Musk needs to simply be a silent non-interfering partner and continue to be a visionary and inventor. He can't move on and let go of those things he set in motion. I don't think his ego will let him stay far from the limelight. I think greed may play a small part as well.

Reactions: dial1911

Mac11FA

Petrolsexual
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Ahhhh.... maybe not yet.
Yeah, I think a woman president is next. Kinda surprised it did not happen before Obama!

If Hilary had said "let some bitch suck my husband's dick so i don't have to" she could have been in right after Bill left office. She musta been titties deep in scandal herself back then before the email shit broke the news and why sho did not run.

Side note: Bill did not inhale
Monica did not swallow

Reactions: Herk and dial1911

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Inventor? No, but he is a brilliant 'outside the box' thinker and idea guy. The mistake is to look at Tesla's current issues and look at Musk as some kind of idiot. His successes far outweigh his current problems, and the fact that things like Tesla a SpaceX even exist is game changing.

Musk founded neither Tesla or SpaceX.

Reactions: Mac11FA and Grunk

Kobayashi

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
Musk founded neither Tesla or SpaceX.
Fair enough with regards to Tesla. He came on board a few months after the company was founded. My point is that he is a primary driver behind innovation, and certainly he was the one who was the ultimate driver of the company. The other two guys were more primarily interested in the business side over the ideas, and have since moved on to other things.

As for SpaceX, I've always understood Musk to be founder. Maybe there's some debate on that but I've never seen anything different.

My main point is that Musk is a driving force of ideas and innovation. Certainly he's flawed, I just saw the discussion devolving into "Musk is a destructive idiot" which simply isn't accurate in the big picture.