The woodworking thread...

United American Armory

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Please do. The one I found was over $200. I don't want to spend that much.
Wow...that's way too much. Of course, I'm talking about basically four pieces of angle iron with wheels on the corners. There are holes/push in detents that allow the size to adjust, but it's nothing fancy. Oh- and this is for my Dewalt saw that's basically a stand saw. Most of the contractor ("Roll Around") saws I'm familiar with have folding legs with wheels on one side.

My saw is really just on a fancy dolly. And you can step on two pedals to lock two of the wheels in place. That's been good enough to push full sheets of plywood or 8' long 2x's through the saw without it trying to roll around.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Wow...that's way too much. Of course, I'm talking about basically four pieces of angle iron with wheels on the corners. There are holes/push in detents that allow the size to adjust, but it's nothing fancy. Oh- and this is for my Dewalt saw that's basically a stand saw. Most of the contractor ("Roll Around") saws I'm familiar with have folding legs with wheels on one side.

My saw is really just on a fancy dolly. And you can step on two pedals to lock two of the wheels in place. That's been good enough to push full sheets of plywood or 8' long 2x's through the saw without it trying to roll around.
Mine is a Ridgid TS2412. A fancy dolly would be perfect. 801B19D8-AABA-4FD4-898F-757C04F06F39.jpeg

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Hey, not usually a big Harbor Freight advocate, but every now and then they'll have a diamond hidden away. This might be one. Good reviews, $40, then I could use a coupon.....

Reactions: erkinator

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Hey, not usually a big Harbor Freight advocate, but every now and then they'll have a diamond hidden away. This might be one. Good reviews, $40, then I could use a coupon.....

Hand screws.... no way I'd want to hand adjust those everytime I move the saw.