TECC/TCCC Online Courses

United American Armory

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
I know there is a good amount of Mil and EMS folk, so maybe I can get some recommendations.

I’m looking for a basic TECC/TCCC online course for my own personal knowledge. I’m not sure if a certification can be done online, but I’m not really looking to be certified (if it’s possible, that’s a plus).

I found some courses using google that seem legit, but I’m just wondering if there are any specific ones any of you guys would recommend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Since you're interested, this is what I'm considering at the moment.

Thanks. That looks interesting at 1st glance. Will read more later. I know @cmshoot does some type of 1st aid courses in conjunction with somebody. Usually at Tru-Prep, I think. I'm not sure what levels of care they do though. He might be able to shed some light on this training sources.

Reactions: cmshoot

cmshoot

Sniper
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Thanks. That looks interesting at 1st glance. Will read more later. I know @cmshoot does some type of 1st aid courses in conjunction with somebody. Usually at Tru-Prep, I think. I'm not sure what levels of care they do though. He might be able to shed some light on this training sources.

What else did you need to know?

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code

There it is. Thanks. Sorry it took so long to respond. I mainly need to catch up my trauma & 1st aid skills & get some practice with my right hand since the stroke has change how everything feels. Fortunately, I haven't needed any serious skills for myself or anybody else since the stroke. The course you offer would cover me great when I have the $. I was interested by some of the stuff on the web site @fyroc posted. I was mainly hoping he would jump in here since he seems to be looking for more guidance and some type of certification.

Reactions: cmshoot

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code

I guess my question is, do you think $120 is a fair price for an online class that will at least give me the knowledge, just in case it is needed?

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
There it is. Thanks. Sorry it took so long to respond. I mainly need to catch up my trauma & 1st aid skills & get some practice with my right hand since the stroke has change how everything feels. Fortunately, I haven't needed any serious skills for myself or anybody else since the stroke. The course you offer would cover me great when I have the $. I was interested by some of the stuff on the web site @fyroc posted. I was mainly hoping he would jump in here since he seems to be looking for more guidance and some type of certification.
Hell, it's only $120 I'll take the course and let you know if it's legit.

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Hell, it's only $120 I'll take the course and let you know if it's legit.
Thanks. The way our life & health have been for the last several years, $120 is a whole lot. And the battery in my truck told me on the way home that I need to buy a new on tomorrow, :target: