Faktory 47

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Have you seen this yet. Pretty dang cool being 3oz and rates up to 17 WSM. I’ll have to see if there’s some dB rated videos on it yet. It’s new for 2019

B4414E1F-6E3E-4177-9DA5-018A0611E643.jpeg

Click It

Reactions: Liberty

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Depending on the reviews, this may be my first can. I am getting the fever.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Depending on the reviews, this may be my first can. I am getting the fever.

Once you start it’s hard to stop. In the video he says they got better results with the rifle but works on pistols too. It does look like a good can and easy to clean

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Once you start it’s hard to stop. In the video he says they got better results with the rifle but works on pistols too. It does look like a good can and easy to clean

Something like that would allow my belt gun to remain a belt gun, and my rifle not to become musket long. The durability is a big thing for me. Between restoring farm equipment, planting pecan trees, and my milsurp madness, 11 cans aren't in the budget anytime soon. Do you have any other suggestions for a small, super durable, and user serviceable suppressor that will handle 17 hmr/.22 mag?

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Something like that would allow my belt gun to remain a belt gun, and my rifle not to become musket long. The durability is a big thing for me. Between restoring farm equipment, planting pecan trees, and my milsurp madness, 11 cans aren't in the budget anytime soon. Do you have any other suggestions for a small, super durable, and user serviceable suppressor that will handle 17 hmr/.22 mag?

I have a SiCo Spectre II that’s rated up to 5.7 and it’s easy to clean with stainless baffles I’d recommend Its gets the most use outta all of em

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I have a SiCo Spectre II that’s rated up to 5.7 and it’s easy to clean with stainless baffles I’d recommend Its gets the most use outta all of em

The downside to those for me is that they are so long. I am looking to keep my rig belt sized. Except rare occasions, I fill my feeder that is on the pistol range that can't be driven to and check the property when I go out shooting a pistol. Any other stubby durable suppressor suggestions?

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
The downside to those for me is that they are so long. I am looking to keep my rig belt sized. Except rare occasions, I fill my feeder that is on the pistol range that can't be driven to and check the property when I go out shooting a pistol. Any other stubby durable suppressor suggestions?

You can look at SiCo Switchback or Rugged Oculus too for the shorter ones if that’s what you’re after.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Look at the SiCo Switchback. Can convert to multiple lengths. And, it is metering stupid well.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
@Liberty definitely look at the switchback. Other considerations are the Oculus and KGmade Swarm. I have the Rugged Oculus and love the thing. It's really quiet in the full configuration and still pretty quiet in the short. Plus, it's built like a tank. The only regret you'll have is not jumping in sooner.