Stunning Bright Black Colt CUSTOM COMPETITION 191

Howard Law

hennrywebb

Scout
Sep 21, 2019
Virginia
Stunning Bright Black Colt CUSTOM COMPETITION 1911 semi-automatic pistol, model O1070CS, chambered in .45ACP. This gun has a factory Black steel slide and frame. The entire gun has been aftermarket polished to a bright mirror finish. This model is a series 70 competition pistol assembled and hand fitted by the Master Gunsmiths in the Colt Custom Shop. Features include a fully blended Magwell, and 25lpi Front Strap checkering. National Match® Barrel and Fully Adjustable Bomar Style Rear Sight ensures the utmost accuracy.
We have several in stock. The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos.
Complete with the Colt case, manual, papers, gun lock, pistol plug, two 14 round mags.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: SouthernSlammed

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
Stunning Bright Black Colt CUSTOM COMPETITION 1911 semi-automatic pistol, model O1070CS, chambered in .45ACP. This gun has a factory Black steel slide and frame. The entire gun has been aftermarket polished to a bright mirror finish. This model is a series 70 competition pistol assembled and hand fitted by the Master Gunsmiths in the Colt Custom Shop. Features include a fully blended Magwell, and 25lpi Front Strap checkering. National Match® Barrel and Fully Adjustable Bomar Style Rear Sight ensures the utmost accuracy.
We have several in stock. The serial number on the gun you receive may be different than shown in the photos.
Complete with the Colt case, manual, papers, gun lock, pistol plug, two 14 round mags.
Price?

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Welcome to SET. I don't think those pics go with that text, unless Colt made a lot more changes than stopping long gun sales to civilians I haven't heard about. :noidea:

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
Welcome to SET. I don't think those pics go with that text, unless Colt made a lot more changes than stopping long gun sales to civilians I haven't heard about. :noidea:
Unless he posts a price , we're going to delete his thread. Smells like a scammer to me, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a few hours....

Liberty

Enbloc Emptier
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
If you send it to me, I promise not to spend the proceeds on jazz cabbage.
I would hope not. Most people who smoke too much jazz cabbage wind up as democrats. It's not worth the risk.