Southeast Traders Emergency Shelter Thread

karlvv

Legend
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Awesome thread Dougie. I've got room near Disgusta for a couple folks. We will get some rain and wind but we'll be good and safe.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Awesome thread Dougie. I've got room near Disgusta for a couple folks. We will get some rain and wind but we'll be good and safe.
Haha I hate disgusta. I was there earlier today playing with a rail car. Next time I am in the area I will hit you up and you can buy me some sconyers

Reactions: karlvv

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Haha I hate disgusta. I was there earlier today playing with a rail car. Next time I am in the area I will hit you up and you can buy me some sconyers
All depends on the day of the week if they're open.

Personally I like Mott's better

Mac11FA

Petrolsexual
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
We have room in Locust Grove. My brother and his family evacuated from Pooler and are staying with his wife's in laws. My wife's parents in Brunswick got a place to stay with friends from their church. Heard that they closed the causeways to St. Simon's and Jeckyll as well. I saw that the storm surge was predicted to be the worst on the GA coast at 6 to 10 feet. Gonna be lots of flodoing!

I talked to Noah cause You will need an Ark @Cudruln !

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
We have room in Locust Grove. My brother and his family evacuated from Pooler and are staying with his wife's in laws. My wife's parents in Brunswick got a place to stay with friends from their church. Heard that they closed the causeways to St. Simon's and Jeckyll as well. I saw that the storm surge was predicted to be the worst on the GA coast at 6 to 10 feet. Gonna be lots of flodoing!

I talked to Noah cause You will need an Ark @Cudruln !
Well where I am currently at had strong winds and rain. I am going to be moving back up to Savannah this morning. It looks like they caught the storm head on.

turkeyrun

Hunter
May 28, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Going to be a rough few days for you southeasters.

Been through several hurricanes, not fun.

Stay safe my friends.

Lots of Bartans praying you.