Last edited:

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
Talk about low axis site to bore ...WoW. Can you get it without the ported slide though ? I’m not crazy about CC at night with flames coming out the top.

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Been awhile since I saw a new conceal carry gun I actually wanted to try out. That sight is intriguing I must admit.

Last edited:

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
Dammit! I knew this would happen!!! I finally found the perfect CCW 9mm handgun and a week later they release an even morerer bettererer CCW version of my "perfect CCW" gun.

I completely agree with the reviewer’s assessment about the porting and the flatter controls.
I’ve only just recently gotten my P365, and carry it daily. It’s great as it is. Since mine is in a kydex holster, the whole ‘anti-snag’ thing doesn’t matter at all. I’d love a better trigger since this thing feels mushy until it breaks, but it’s still serviceable.

Only thing I’d worry about is the lack of a front sight. I own an ASP pistol, and they were the first to use a rear-sight only design, sort of like this but not at all like this. That ASP just isn’t very accurate. Maybe it’s the fact that it’s 70’s tech. Maybe it’s the lack of a front sight.

Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I know it's nitpicking, But without the rear site, makes one handed slide manipulation nearly impossible. I'm also not a fan of compensated/ported handguns for anything other than a range toy and comp gun.

Last edited:

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
I know it's nitpicking, But without the rear slide, makes one handing slide manipulation nearly impossible. I'm also not a fan of compensated/ported handguns for anything other than a range toy and comp gun.
RIGHT.
I only own ONE ported gun, and it's a HUGE race-gun that nobody in their right mind would ever consider trying to CCW.
I bought it from my friend's estate after he passed, and I've shot it a few times. It never fails to get attention at the range...