• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA Rem 700 Precision Rifle 300WM $1800.00 (New - Custom Built by GA Firing Line)

ammo_baron

Hunter
Nov 9, 2016
Canton, GA
Zip code
This is a new Precision Rifle that I built for a hunting trip that never happened. I am a sponsored pistol shooter for GA Firing Line and I know the care they put in to building this gun. I am happy to meet there if you want to speak with the gunsmith who built the rifle. I have a lower caliber precision rifle that I mainly shoot and can't justify having this one in the safe if it isn't going to get any love. It only has the 20 rounds that the gunsmith test fired after the build.

Does not come with scope/mount or bi-pod.

Specs:
-Remington 700 Long Action: Trued and Blued, Lugs Lapped
-Bartlein Barrels 26" Rem Varmint/Sendero Contour, 1:9 twist (for spinning 210 gr+), throated so longer bullets will fit in the magazine.
-SilencerCo Specwar 762 Muzzle Brake
-Badger Ordnance 30 MOA Base
-Timney Calvin Elite 2 Stage Trigger
-XLR Element Chassis, Bedded Recoil Lug, Collapsible
-Black Cerakote
-Two 5RD Box Magazines

I also have Redding Precision Dies, Brass, Projectiles, Powder, and Primers that I bought for this rifle that I will give you a good deal on if interested.

$1800.00 Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family or Cash - Call Patrick at 678-558-9533, email [email protected], or PM on ODT.

IMG_6241.JPGIMG_6247.JPGIMG_6246.JPGIMG_6245.JPGIMG_6244.JPGIMG_6243.JPGIMG_6242.JPG

Last edited:

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Wow. tough crowd on this. I can't believe it's not gone yet. Make me an offer!
Dope gun. Most of us don't have anywhere to shoot a gun like this and it be worth it lol... No fun shooting at 100 yards or less.

Also, didn't know GFL sponsored people. That's cool. If you shoot IDPA there I prob have met you before. Welcome to SET.

Reactions: ammo_baron

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Dope gun. Most of us don't have anywhere to shoot a gun like this and it be worth it lol... No fun shooting at 100 yards or less.

Also, didn't know GFL sponsored people. That's cool. If you shoot IDPA there I prob have met you before. Welcome to SET.
Saddest shit I've read in the last 15 minutes.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Invite me out where ever the hell you shoot then!
I'm agreeing. It's ridiculous that there aren't more opportunities close to Atlanta. I wouldn't mind going up to the GMSA on Saturday though. It's 300 yards now, but getting stretched to 600 shortly. Better than 100 anyway.

Reactions: ammo_baron

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I'm agreeing. It's ridiculous that there aren't more opportunities close to Atlanta. I wouldn't mind going up to the GMSA on Saturday though. It's 300 yards now, but getting stretched to 600 shortly. Better than 100 anyway.
Where is that? I could prob go shoot Saturday.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Where is that? I could prob go shoot Saturday.
It's pretty far away, but they have pistol bays and a nice rifle range. http://www.gmsaclub.com/

Well shit, it looks like a SASS shoot on Saturday. I usually go on Sundays since there are fewer people, but I'm going to Colorado for work on Sunday.

Maybe hit Charlie Elliot and meet @Red Dawn ?

ammo_baron

Hunter
Nov 9, 2016
Canton, GA
Zip code

Yea, you have to have some property or know someone with some property. I shoot up in Ballground and can get out to 880 under the power lines. Pete (from GA Firing Line) has several places we go as well.

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
Yea, you have to have some property or know someone with some property. I shoot up in Ballground and can get out to 880 under the power lines. Pete (from GA Firing Line) has several places we go as well.
There’s a thread on here for longer distance ranges in GA, might be some near enough...

Nice gun, btw. Some day I’ll be kicking myself for not buying it, but I just can’t right now.