Ok, who had Saturday Aug 10 for the Epstein raffle?

United American Armory

karlvv

Legend
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I tried to commit suicide one time. This dude showed up and asked me if I had evidence on the clintons. I said no so he smacked the shit outta me and said "don't be a dumbass".

Reactions: Grunk and 1776

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Ok- so I live in a news vacuum on purpose during the weekends... So this guy was denied bail because he was a "flight risk" and somehow ends up "killing himself" in prison. Yeah- that all seems perfectly correct.

• Haha
Reactions: Grunk

Hoss

The Second Coming
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
Monticello
Zip code
Ok- so I live in a news vacuum on purpose during the weekends... So this guy was denied bail because he was a "flight risk" and somehow ends up "killing himself" in prison. Yeah- that all seems perfectly correct.
Dude... You have no idea. This billionaire owns a private island where he keeps underaged girls as sex slaves. This isn't a joke or conspiracy theory. He literally recruits 12-16 yr old girls then takes them to his island. He goes rich and famous people to the island on an airplane dubbed the "Lolita Express". They stay for a time and bang teenaged chicks.

He was arrested for it decades ago. He made a deal and was released. It continued. Bill Clinton was logged on his flight 6+ times. Recently, women started coming forward with stories about the rich, famous and politically connected people that flew on that plane to that island. Epstein was arrested again a few weeks ago. He was reportedly prepared to testify against everyone that went to his pre-teen sex island, including Bill Clinton.

He somehow committed suicide in his federal prison cell while under suicide watch.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HoldYourFire

Mac11FA

Petrolsexual
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Bill Maher during his monologue: "talking about the economy and did you see the stock market last week? I was gasping for breath like Epstein in jail!"

The audience ooooood to applause when they actually thought about it.

Not too soon!