Faktory 47

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I put these links in a thread on ODT and several people expressed thanks so I thought I would put them here. This is the trust I use and have used to purchase 15 NFA items. This trust is a simple "Brown Form" and is free for anyone to use and is completely legal.

While this isn't the end all be all best trust money can buy, it is a free trust that anyone in Georgia (and possibly other states) can use to successfully obtain NFA items.

I have edited out any personal information and replaced it with NWShaprshooter, NWSharpshooters Wife, etc. in red. You of course will have to edit those again with your information, print out the forms, get them notarized and go buy your NFA item.

This is my trust. You will need to edit the areas in RED, add your county, date, sign, and have notarized

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fgtnq_rhFPMllnNTdtc2FUYkU

This is the schedule of compensation. You will need to edit the area in RED and add your county.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fgtnq_rhFPN2ZWQ3h1NEN0OUU

This is my Schedule A. You will need to edit the area in RED, add your county, and change the book to a book or movie you own and would like the trust to take ownership of. This is where you will add your NFA items as they are approved.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fgtnq_rhFPZ3NmOUZ1UlJIZmM

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
So if you get a lower designated SBR you have to have your name and address engraved in it?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
So if you get a lower designated SBR you have to have your name and address engraved in it?

If you make it on a form 1 you have to engrave it with either your name and the city and state you made it in, or if you use the trust, you engrave it with your trust name, city and state you made it in.

Reactions: Strider12

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Worked on my two Evercores NWS.

Thanks!

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I put these links in a thread on ODT and several people expressed thanks so I thought I would put them here. This is the trust I use and have used to purchase 15 NFA items. This trust is a simple "Brown Form" and is free for anyone to use and is completely legal.

While this isn't the end all be all best trust money can buy, it is a free trust that anyone in Georgia (and possibly other states) can use to successfully obtain NFA items.

I have edited out any personal information and replaced it with NWShaprshooter, NWSharpshooters Wife, etc. in red. You of course will have to edit those again with your information, print out the forms, get them notarized and go buy your NFA item.

This is my trust. You will need to edit the areas in RED, add your county, date, sign, and have notarized

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fgtnq_rhFPMllnNTdtc2FUYkU

This is the schedule of compensation. You will need to edit the area in RED and add your county.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fgtnq_rhFPN2ZWQ3h1NEN0OUU

This is my Schedule A. You will need to edit the area in RED, add your county, and change the book to a book or movie you own and would like the trust to take ownership of. This is where you will add your NFA items as they are approved.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fgtnq_rhFPZ3NmOUZ1UlJIZmM

Dammit NWS, you want me to be able to make money to buy your toys right?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
No, can't really do that with my job right now.

Just giving you a hard time.

Plus, only assholes post trust document examples

I thought we figured out that I was a dick and you were an asshole.....

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
On the Schedule A, what's up with the book? Also do you have to open a bank account for the trust?
Last form 4 I sent in with a trust, Dobbs told me to leave the Schedule A out and not send it in with the paperwork since the ATF doesn't require it. Just update and keep it for your own records with what all the trust owns.

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
Last form 4 I sent in with a trust, Dobbs told me to leave the Schedule A out and not send it in with the paperwork since the ATF doesn't require it. Just update and keep it for your own records with what all the trust owns.

From what I've read if the trust mentions schedule A or ammendments, then you have to include everything mentioned for it to be a copy of the complete trust.

Did your trust mention schedule A?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
On the Schedule A, what's up with the book? Also do you have to open a bank account for the trust?

A trust must be funded AKA must own real property or a trust is not valid.

The book just happened to be a book that was laying on the counter when I was forming my trust.

My trust does not have its own bank account.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

And it was approved? An unfunded trust is not a valid trust and I have seen a lot of trusts denied because they forgot to attach the schedule A.

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
And it was approved? An unfunded trust is not a valid trust and I have seen a lot of trusts denied because they forgot to attach the schedule A.
Perhaps @heavyd could touch on that with more knowledge than myself, but when it was sent I had the updated schedule A with it and Dobbs said to just hold onto it since they don't require that with the trust. It could be since that same trust was already used in the past and they could easily see the trust already possessed other NFA items.

Still not approved, it went pending a couple months ago.

heavyd

Hunter
Jun 24, 2015
A trust must be funded AKA must own real property or a trust is not valid.

The book just happened to be a book that was laying on the counter when I was forming my trust.

My trust does not have its own bank account.

A trust does not have to own tangible property in order to exist. Most trust attorneys, including myself, have the settlor grant $10, or some other nominal amount. This is a formality so the trust technically owns property.

heavyd

Hunter
Jun 24, 2015

He was probably using one of my trusts that does not have a Schedule A. It's a poor way to draft a gun trust.