Recipe Memorial Weekend Grilling?

American Revival Apparel Company

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Welp.... bought one rack of ribs at Kroger on Thursday... then they were sold out on Friday. So today I ended up at Sam's Club and dammit if they don't sell just a rack or two of ribs in a pack. I ended up with three racks to go with the one I already had.

We are going to be eating ribs for awhile after Monday.

If I'm going to cook them for six hours, I'm darn sure not just doing one rack.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I forgot how much I dislike natural lump charcoal. Probably doesn't help though that I was down to the bottom of the bag so everything was small pieces.

Reactions: Grunk and dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I forgot how much I dislike natural lump charcoal. Probably doesn't help though that I was down to the bottom of the bag so everything was small pieces.

Yep- me too. I'll buy Kingsford over the natural lump stuff every time. I think the natural lump might be better if it was handled very gently by everyone who moves it. It gets beat to pieces quick. And falls right through the grill grate and my chimney bottom grate.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yep- me too. I'll buy Kingsford over the natural lump stuff every time. I think the natural lump might be better if it was handled very gently by everyone who moves it. It gets beat to pieces quick. And falls right through the grill grate and my chimney bottom grate.

Yep. The first half of the bag isn't bad but once you get past that it sucks.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Change of plans today. Forgot we were meeting at my grandma's house for her 90th birthday. My sisters dumbass husband smoked a brisket. Hopefully this one isn't as bad as the last one was. The only good part about if it is is the fact that my dad will call him out on it and make fun of him for it. I almost felt bad for him last time.....who the fuck am I kidding, I loved every minute of that shit.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Change of plans today. Forgot we were meeting at my grandma's house for her 90th birthday. My sisters dumbass husband smoked a brisket. Hopefully this one isn't as bad as the last one was. The only good part about if it is is the fact that my dad will call him out on it and make fun of him for it. I almost felt bad for him last time.....who the fuck am I kidding, I loved every minute of that shit.

Bully

Reactions: Jake