Mass shootings related?

United American Armory

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I think having more armed civilians will put a stop to most of the shenanigans today. As long as they conceal carry. Only dumbasses open carry in public.
I think it would definitely make these idiots think twice before shooting up a public place. Well, I say that, but at least one of these guys shot himself in the head.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Most of these people know they are signing their death warrant when they commit to these acts of murder. I don't think a more armed populace would make them think twice, but I absolutely believe they would be able to kill fewer people if there were people confronting and killing them.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Texas I understand since it is a major Pro 2A red state. Ohio, I am not so sure about. The shooters were the same age and El Paso was racially motivated.

No one knows why Ohio happened yet. That shooter waa wearing body armor and was killed while the Texas shooter surrendered peacefully but will be given the death penalty if convicted. This is the same state that took out a live shooter with a bomb carried by a bomb robot (not really a robot, nor like an RC vehicle) so don't know why they let this one surrender peacefully other than no cops were victims.

Political job!

Reactions: Mac11FA

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Super Moderator
Mar 14, 2016
You guys are idiots. See...
Whew! I'm glad she warned me. And all this time I have all these guns in my house that might at any moment strike out on their own and start shooting people. And here I was thinking a person would have to use them for a mass shooting to happen. I guess I need to get rid of all these guns that cause mass shootings all by themselves. Thank you Senator.

Liberty

Enbloc Emptier
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I think having more armed civilians will put a stop to most of the shenanigans today. As long as they conceal carry. Only dumbasses open carry in public.
The real morons are scaring the crap out of gun neutral people open carrying ar's in stores and parks! Muh rights. Thanks for creating a few thousand more anti gun voters.

Reactions: Grunk