Recipe Jalapeño... on a steeeeck!!!

Howard Law

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I tried to grill bacon a few weeks ago... It didn't work too well, and what can you sub. for jalapeno's ? I hate them, and they would make my butt hole feel like it started the Chicago fire... Could you use another meat, like chicken or steak, to wrap the bacon around?
I wrap bacon around all kinds of bullshit before grilling it. Asparagus, shrimp, jalepenos, chicken, pork chops, etc etc.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I wrap bacon around all kinds of bullshit before grilling it. Asparagus, shrimp, jalepenos, chicken, pork chops, etc etc.

Same. Anything that can be grilled can have bacon wrapped around it. Shrimp is especially good...oh, and Broccoli is amazing wrapped in bacon!

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Same. Anything that can be grilled can have bacon wrapped around it. Shrimp is especially good...oh, and Broccoli is amazing wrapped in bacon!
Never tried broccoli, but I definitely will.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Never tried broccoli, but I definitely will.

Toss the broccoli in some vegetable oil before you wrap it with bacon. Once it's done take the bacon off and then squeeze a lemon on the broccoli. Try it. It's fucking amazing.

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Toss the broccoli in some vegetable oil before you wrap it with bacon. Once it's done take the bacon off and then squeeze a lemon on the broccoli. Try it. It's fucking amazing.
I definitely will. Maybe this weekend.

Reactions: Jake