Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonewall

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 16, 2015
GA
Zip code
I don't want to get rid of it, but I've cut my grass once this year. I pay someone to cut my grass and this just takes up space in my basement. Plus I bought this right before I moved last summer and it's way overkill for the yard at the new house anyway.
I made a thread a few months back. About me looking at riding lawnmowers, I posted that I picked up a used John Deere. This past Friday the wiring harness melted and caught on fire needless to say I'm in the market for a better mower. I've gone through at least 7 riders (all used) in the 14 years I lived at this house.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I made a thread a few months back. About me looking at riding lawnmowers, I posted that I picked up a used John Deere. This past Friday the wiring harness melted and caught on fire needless to say I'm in the market for a better mower. I've gone through at least 7 riders (all used) in the 14 years I lived at this house.
Yeah, I remember.

That's exactly how I justified dropping the money on this one. I just don't need it. I plan to not even own a mower again. Next time I have to buy something to cut my grass it will be a tractor.

Reactions: Stonewall

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
While tempting, it's gonna cost me a ton more money if I do that trade so I gotta pass.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'd end up with a few other custom 1911's. Don't ask me how I know.

No worries. I'm waiting on a couple 9mm 1911 mags to come in and a gold bead front sight to get rid of this POS hi viz front sight and then I'm gonna go shoot this bitch and put it through the paces and probably start carrying it. I miss carrying a full size 1911.

Wallace

Sniper
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Come on, one of you faggots needs a really nice mower.

Also, I edited the ad because it's a 48", not a 42" like I originally posted.

I have it listed cheaper here than I do everywhere else. Plus, they don't put the Kawasakis in these anymore. Now they got some busted ass Kohlers in them. Over $4,000 in this and it's perfect like brand new.
Nice mower, but I have had both Kawasaki and Kholer Commend Pro engines. If they are using the Command Pro's, they will be just as reliable as the Kawasaki. I have run my last Kholer for 7 years now, most of it was commercial use with my old landscaping business. That said, I do prefer the Kawasaki motors, rock solid for well over 2,500 hours and better resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.