United American Armory

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
I had a great time, at least until @I.D.-ten-T got his truck broken into.
Hey! I had nuthin ta do wit it!

Some asshat broke the passenger window and stole @Leadhoof ’s backpack, but luckily all they got was a couple phone chargers and a “personal item”. I don’t want to know, but I guess the screeners at the airport found out...

The cops said it’s happened 36 times in the past 2 months in that area, there was an undercover working the area, he just couldn’t see my truck because @lesptr ’s massive truck’s ass was in the way. They took fingerprints (I doubt they’ll get any that aren’t my family’s or Leadhoof’s), and I was surprised they showed so much effort. They are also checking the cameras, so maybe they’ll find a useful clue.
I was also glad that all of my valuables were inside with me!!!

First time I’ve had a vehicle broken into. It is what it is. Now I gotta find a place to replace the glass and tint.

Last edited:
Reactions: lesptr

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Hey! I had nuthin ta do wit it!

Some asshat broke the passenger window and stole @Leadhoof ’s backpack, but luckily all they got was a couple phone chargers and a “personal item”. I don’t want to know, but I guess the screeners at the airport found out...

The cops said it’s happened 36 times in the past 2 months in that area, there was an undercover working the area, he just couldn’t see my truck because @lesptr ’s massive truck’s ass was in the way. They took fingerprints (I doubt they’ll get any that aren’t my family’s or Leadhoof’s), and I was surprised they showed so much effort. They are also checking the cameras, so maybe they’ll find a useful clue.
I was also glad that all of my valuables were inside with me!!!

First time I’ve had a vehicle broken into. It is what it is. Now I gotta find a place to replace the glass and tint.
Is the hood ornament safe?