Constitutional Concealed Carry

United American Armory

Would you prefer permitless concealed carry?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Makes no difference

• @leadhoof

• Bacon

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mac11FA

Petrolsexual
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Happen to catch a traffic stop on Live PD in Missouri and the driver informed the officer he had a concealed weapon. The officer asked him if he had a permit and he said no. The officer then asked if he was carrying by the right of constitutional concealed carry.

I had not heard about.ot before so a quick Google search and I found this:

"Seven states — Maine, Arizona, Kansas, Wyoming, Alaska, Vermont, and now Missouri — do not require a permit to carry a concealed handgun within their borders. But some residents of these “permitless” states opt to obtain a license anyway, often for the ability to carry their guns out of state."

Wow, what a concept! I wonder why more states wouldn't allow this? To me, I would sti have a permit since I would travel carry when I traveled out of state but I am sure many others would be happy with permitless carry.

So that being said, what say you?

HoldYourFire

Hunter
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Happen to catch a traffic stop on Live PD in Missouri and the driver informed the officer he had a concealed weapon. The officer asked him if he had a permit and he said no. The officer then asked if he was carrying by the right of constitutional concealed carry.
Why would he ask anything?
Can you imagine state legislators discussing this?

Reactions: Mac11FA

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Shall not be infringed and all that...

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Petrolsexual
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Dont need a permit if you keister it. Aint no cop gonna stick his hand up a fat guy's arse.
I am sure you have a quick draw technique!

Me, personally, I would just learn how to kiester and shoot the bullets out of my dick! Hands Free!!!!!!