Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
You should beta test it for us.
Good looking pistol.
I would be happy to do this if we could just find a sponsor to allow us all to get our own results and report here to pass along the thrill of shooting it.

Reactions: Grunk

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
I just don't understand why companies make guns with huge ass controls when the majority of shooters use a thumbs forward grip. I guarantee you that when reviews come out on this thing a ton of people are gonna complain that their thumb rides on the slide stop/release on that thing and causes the slide not to lock back on an empty mag.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I just don't understand why companies make guns with huge ass controls when the majority of shooters use a thumbs forward grip. I guarantee you that when reviews come out on this thing a ton of people are gonna complain that their thumb rides on the slide stop/release on that thing and causes the slide not to lock back on an empty mag.
Gots to help their buds in the aftermarket parts biz make a little scratch somehows.

Reactions: Jake

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I wonder when the enhanced slide stop will hit the market..... I'd get one over a Hell Cat. Still want a 365XL though.

Allsmiles

Tracker
Site Supporter
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
I own a couple of full size Caniks and really like them. A lot better feeling and shooting to me than my Glock 17. I've got more carry guns than I have places to hide them on me, so I guess I'll have to wait until they start hitting the used market.